|Completion Status||Not Played|
|Developer||Queen Bee Games
|Feature||Partial Controller Support
• Retro-styled visual wonderland with a psychedelic color explosion by award-winning Canadian cartoonist, Jesse Jacobs
• A fine-tuned platformer with tight controls to dash, dodge, and jump off surfaces to survive against neon spiders, massive rainbow worms, and bomb-dropping moondogs
• Plunge into the psychedelia of unique worlds ranging from neon plains, to experimental tanks, to frozen icelands, all the way to outerspace!
• Face off against kaleidoscopic bosses and shoot them down with your babies as ammunition
• Inviting and replayable for everyone; a speedrunning challenge for the insane
• Soundtrack by famed Canadian artist, James Kirkpatrick, featuring compositions written on modified Gameboys and circuit-bent, hand-made instruments.